Mortimer Farms Event Staff
Mortimer Farms in Dewey, AZ is now hiring servers, line cooks, food prep, and cashiers for special events. We are a working farm that host weddings and special events. We are looking to create a pool of people that we can call on for our many events. This is a great opportunity to make extra cash and work when you are available. Scheduling will vary depending on when and how many events are scheduled; mainly nights and weekends.
- Must have a current Food Handler's Card or are able to obtain upon hire.
- Title 4 Alcohol Certificate preferred for certain position, but not required.
- Assists all banquet events including setting the events, serving, clearing, crumbing the tables, if needed
- Willing to train the right person
- Passionate and service-minded individual who is inspired by providing amazing service and performing at the highest level.
- Has excellent communication skills, able to multi-task, and and the desire to work and learn from an amazing team.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift 25 pounds, and be available to work weekends and holidays.
- Must work well under pressure, be punctual and professional and be excited to join a team of coworkers dedicated to detail.
- Abide by state liquor regulations, including those prohibiting service to minors and intoxicated guests
- The Barn - 12907 E. State Route 169 Dewey, AZ 86327
About Mortimer Farms
Mortimer Farms is a one-stop destination to enjoy clean, farm fun. The farm is a famous stop in Dewey, Arizona providing a look into an everyday farmer’s life with a not so every day experience. You'll find locally grown fresh seasonal vegetables, homemade bakery items, Mortimer born and raised Black Angus Beef, fresh canned goods, and much more every day. Here on the farm, our goal and desire is to share the love and passion we have for agriculture and farm fresh food. Accomplishing our goal cannot be done without the delightful support shown by you, our Farm Family. Traditions begin in the heart of agriculture. Come on down to gain first-hand farm knowledge, and a great farm experience.